The Epson iPrint presents a new and unique way for Epson users to print, scan and share directly to their printers from their Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows devices. Presenting...
Epson iPrint review
Epson iPrint review
The Epson iPrint presents a new and unique way for Epson users to print, scan and share directly to their printers from their Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows devices. Presenting easy and convenient printing from the next room or anywhere across the world.
Epson iPrint supports emails, web pages, photos, and files from applications like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF, and also across multiple cloud platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, and Microsoft OneDrive.
Users can also manually add a printer’s IP address, within corporate, secure or complex networked environments. With printers having USB or SD functionalities, iPrint can detect and transfer files directly to these and from or to mobile phones. You will need an Internet connection for both the printer and your remote device.
- One can print multiple photos directly from an Android camera app or the Apple photostream;
- Remote print functionality which allows you to print from anywhere in the world on email-enabled Epson printers;
- Has copy-controls which let your tablet or phone to create and remember custom settings;
- Has both color and monochrome functionalities;
- The manual IP address function enables you to navigate complex network environments and enter a selected printer’s own unique IP address;
- Has editing features including brightness, contrast and saturation controls;
- Advanced cloud storage and sharing on Evernote, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and Microsoft OneDrive;
- Checking print status, ink levels, and compatibility;
- Transfer files between your Epson printer and an SD card or memory device directly;
- Scan from your Epson printer and directly send to email, share or save in whatever medium you desire, in whatever format is convenient for you;
- Choose between color and monochrome;
- Select a number of copies, page range and borders directly from the app.
As the name suggests, you need to use this app exclusively with Epson printers. The fact that you can manually add a printer’s IP address means that you can bypass the numerous challenges that come with automatic network and printer discovery. Depending on the device you are using, the app will automatically detect the default features and allow you to choose what is most appropriate for you.
Epson iPrint is compatible with Android 4.1.0 or higher and iOS 9.0 or higher. The app is compatible and ideal for remote printing for Android phones, tablets, iPads, iPhones, and iPod touches. The app is built right into iPrint which covers a variety of cloud platforms like GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Evernote and a host of other cloud sharing platforms, making it appealing for a variety of tastes and users.
A powerful tool that combines all the powerful features of modern printing into an accessible basket from your Android or iOS device. It is ideal for folks who need fast printing on the go and who need to do tons of work perhaps in a collaborative environment, optimizing the scan and print environment, reducing paperwork, movement and the amount of energy and space.
It’s a great app if you’re working on single documents. It is also awesome if you want to manage remote printers.
- Easy to set up and print
- Great for photos
- Manual IP addition is effortless
- Can’t save a scanned file to a local folder
- Extremely slow on scanning
- Bad crop feature